giovedì 28 luglio 2011




Yep, the Jamie and Coco collaborations just keep coming! I’m so glad to see the images I’ve posted so far on my blog have received an overwhelming amount of support. Not only were they featured in The Atlantic, Refinery29 and Modelinia but they were re-blogged over 35,000 times on various tumblr blogs. Amazing.
We have a few more images to post from our shoot so stay tuned…


On The Armoire.Here is another of the lovely images Jamie created at my apartment last week. Gown by Oscar de la Renta.


It has now been a few weeks since I posted the first of these wonderful collaborations between Jamie Beck and myself, but sadly this is the last.To see more of the images, please go HERE.P.S. This picture was taken in our guest bedroom which is full of our antique curios. If you look over my left shoulder you’ll see an old picture of my husband, James, as a baby with his parents - on my right is James’ granddad’s policeman helmet.


NEW YORK, NY.Through my new friends at tumblr headquarters I’ve recently come in contact with a very talented young photographer named Jamie. She and her fiance create these beautiful images that are more than a photo, but not quite a video. NOTE *Of course the technology to create GIFs has been around for decades but I believe its potential for both expression and impact within the fashion world has yet to be fully explored. Let me put it this way - film has been around for a century, does that mean that we’ve exhausted the possibilities? I for one am super excited to see how Jamie and others use multimedia within fashion in years to come.


spiritosi questi set "animati" (mi sembra carino condividerli)
via oh-so-coco.tumblr.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento